Carolina Brewsfest provides:
- Purchase of kegs at wholesale price
- One (1) 6ft table & 2 chairs
- 4 festival passes. Additional passes may be purchased at a 15% discount from attendee admission
- 10 General Admission Tickets for promotional purposes
- Volunteer assistance (non-serving)
- Invitation to VIP Brewers Party Friday before the event
- Brewer Event Shirt & Schwag bag
- Discounted lodging
- Festival Pints & Festival Tasting Glasses
- Jockey boxes/taps & CO2
- Staff to serve your beer and answer questions
- Any merchandise you wish to sell (no glass)
- Tent (optional) with weights
Brewery representative guidelines:
- Must be ready to pour by 10 AM and attend 9:45 Brewers meeting
- Pour only three ounces of beer into attendees’ tasting glasses. Do allow sampling in pint glasses.
- A ticket must be collected to pour into a pint glass
- Please do not serve attendees who appear to be intoxicated. Alert CBF or security staff if necessary
- Beer shall be served only from behind the tables in the booth space.
- All brewery representatives must be 21 years of age and are ID’d and wristbanded.